Groups & retreats near Gatlinburg
Meeting areasExperience a rejuvenating change of scenery at our Gatlinburg event space, providing a refreshing alternative to the traditional enclosed meeting area. Surrounded by stunning natural beauty, our setting fosters creativity and inspiration for attendees. Our conference room comfortably accommodates up to 14 participants, while the dining room is perfect for larger gatherings. Enjoy fast, wireless internet throughout the entire lodge.
Host meditation sessions, study groups, executive seminars, corporate retreats, and more at our versatile venue, where business meets the cozy ambiance of a country inn. Our property boasts over 1,500 square feet of outdoor deck space, over 2,000 square feet of living and dining areas, and 33 acres of rolling hills. Make use of our 14-seat conference room, library, walking trails, and open fields for group activities, all within our picturesque setting.
Capacity & Amenities
- 13 rooms accommodating up to 26 guests at main lodge
- Conference room: 14
- Dinning Room: 30
- Living room: 26
- AV Equipment, fax, computer, printer & modem, Telephone, TV/VCR
- Catering available
- Other items can be provided when requested in advance
- Breakfast, lunch, & coffee breaks can be prepared by our staff to meet your needs.
- We offer boxed lunch packages which provide sandwiches, salads, snacks, and drinks for $15/person.
- Total Exclusivity: We host one group at a time.
- Only minutes into Gatlinburg, Pigeon Forge and Sevierville, known for its hiking, outlet shopping, theaters, amusements, unique shops, and arts and crafts.
- When your group books the entire lodge, the rate include use of conference room.
- Direct Billing is offered with a Letter of Authorization. We also accept MasterCard, Visa, Discover Card, and American Express.
We'll be happy to help you plan your next group event.
Reach out to us via email or phone:
"Atmosphere and decor splendid. Staff very helpful. Breakfast and snacks delicious. Views of nature on site gorgeous. Close to lots of things to do. Highly recommend this lodge to anyone and will definitely return in the future."