What is your cancellation policy?
Because of our size, cancellations affect us significantly. Therefore, we adhere to a strict cancellation policy. If you cancel more than 14 days before your arrival date, you'll receive a refund. For groups booking 4 or more rooms, cancellations must be made more than 30 days before arrival to be eligible for a refund. If you cancel within 14 days of arrival (or within 30 days for groups booking 4 or more rooms) or do not show up, you'll be charged the full amount of the reservation.
What is your deposit policy?
- To make a reservation, you will need a credit card. The card will be authorized for the amount of your stay. This means that your credit card company has guaranteed the funds for your stay. If you used a debit card, your bank may pull the funds from your account, which will reduce your account balance.
- We will charge the card on file 14 days prior to the reservation start date. If there are any discounts applied during your stay, you will be refunded the difference. If a valid credit or debit card is not provided, we reserve the right to cancel your reservation.
- If you book (4) or more rooms, our deposit and cancellation policy shifts to 30 days. We will charge the card on file 30 days prior to the reservation start date. We will also require a 50% non-refundable deposit for these group bookings.
Do you offer a discounted non-refundable rate?
- Yes, we do. If you book a non-refundable reservation, you will be charged immediately and the deposit and cancellation policies do not apply since this is a discounted non-refundable rate.
Is there an amenities fee?
Starting August 1, 2023 all reservations made after this date will include an amenities fee of $20 for each reservation. This fee will allow us to continually provide the quality services and amenities our guests have come to love and expect from Berry Springs Lodge. Costs of supplies have increased dramatically over the last year and this nominal fee will help us maintain high-quality amenities for our guests.
Do you allow children?
Berry Springs Lodge is designed primarily as an adult-only retreat, but in some cases children 12 and above are welcome, but limited.
Do you allow pets?
Sorry, we cannot accommodate pets at this time. Service dogs are allowed. Any damages caused or extra cleaning required due to the service animal will result in additional fees.
What are some other policies or information I should know about?
- Rates are based on two per room; $30.00 for each additional person, plus tax.
- Check in from 3:00pm - 10:00pm ET.
- Check out by 11:00 am ET.
- Arrival after 10:00pm ET, please call to make arrangements.
- We accept credit and debit cards. We can no longer accept cash.
- We are a no smoking facility.
What are your ADA policies?
Berry Springs Lodge is committed to providing a website that is accessible to the widest possible audience, regardless of technology or ability. We aim to comply with Section 508 and WCAG 2.0 accessibility standards up to level AA.
Our efforts include:
Navigability: We ensure our website can be navigated by any user, including those using assistive technology. This includes screen readers and voice recognition software, for example.
Text Equivalents: All non-text content presented to users, such as images, has text alternatives that serve the equivalent purpose.
Time-based Media: Where time-based media is present, we provide alternative content formats such as captions or audio descriptions where applicable.
Compatibility: We strive to make our web content compatible with current and future user tools for web content, including assistive technologies.
If you have any comments and or suggestions relating to improving the accessibility of our site, please don't hesitate to contact our accessibility coordinator at email@example.com. Your feedback will help us make improvements.
Berry Springs Lodge is also committed to making our property accessible to people with disabilities. We have made, and continue to make, modifications to our hotel to ensure equal access for all.
Rooms: We provide ADA-compliant rooms. Please inquire about availability and specific accessibility features.
Common Areas: Our common areas are wheelchair accessible. Wherever possible, doorways and corridors are wide enough for wheelchairs and mobility aids.
Parking: We provide ADA-compliant parking spaces close to the entrance of our hotel.
Please note that despite our efforts to make all pages and content on the Berry Springs Lodge website fully accessible, some content may not have yet been fully adapted to the strictest accessibility standards. This may be a result of not having found or identified the most appropriate technological solution.
We are continually seeking out solutions that will bring all areas of the site up to the same level of overall web accessibility. If you experience any difficulty in accessing the Berry Springs Lodge website, please don’t hesitate to contact us.
For Further Information
For further information on our accessibility features, or if you need assistance planning your visit to Berry Springs Lodge, please call our Reservations Team at (865) 908-7935 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Your comfort and satisfaction are our priority, and we welcome the opportunity to improve your stay with us.